A Year of LifeWithB

Tuesday, 5 April 2016


Hello!

This day a year ago I was sat on my sofa eating an Easter egg, writing my first ever
post, now a whole year later, 200 posts, a few more easter eggs later and we are here, and I am so happy!

In celebration I created this collage (love a good collage) of my posts over the past year.
Seeing my photographs together, I can see not only a change in my abilities artistically but in my confidence and joy in blogging. 

This time last year, I had started a new job in retail where I didn't know anyone, I had a part time contract, so I needed something to fill my spare hours and something to concentrate and work on. I also love writing and makeup, so what better way to share that with everyone and join the blogging community. 

Today, I am still in the same job and I have so many friends, and its safe to say all my spare hours are filled to the brim. I have enjoyed working on this blog so much. It has perfectly encapsulated this past year for me, and I am excited to keep filing it with memories, reviews and adventures. 

I have enjoyed every single second of it and I hope you have enjoyed reading it (whilst drinking tea- crucial) and that you will stick around for another year?

Thankyou to everyone who has read, commented, liked, followed and subscribed to me in this past year and joining my little Life With B corner of the internet.

What has been your favourite post?

Thankyou for reading, 

Lots of love,

B xxx






2 comments

  1. Aww happy blog birthday! X www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy blog birthday! X www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete