Current Favourites • Spring

Saturday, 30 April 2016




Hello lovelies how are you today?

Recently time has gotten away from me and I haven't had any opportunity to try any new makeup or even compile a monthly favourites. However these are some bits that I am re-loving recently and are getting my undivided attention everyday.

Ok I will start with the none beauty things-

Caitlin Moran's Moranifesto.
This book is a must read if you love Caitlin Moran and / or need a good giggle. This is a collection of her columns, my favourite being Lady Festival Advice, In Defence of the Hipsters and Caitlin's Lists for Life. 

CoppaFeel.
If you didn't read THIS blog post , go back and read it now!! They are spreading the message of checking your boobs an knowing your body. If you need a monthly reminder you can sign up to their free text messaging service or if you want to get stuck in, order some free educational material like these stickers and leaflets to give out to gals at work, your friends, people at school, anywhere! I took these into work with me (I work with 50 women) and the stickers soon found their homes on every surface available, microwave, mirrors, cupboards, toilet doors. Also don't forget, coppa feel ladies!

Lenny Letter 
My friend suggested I sign up to this weekly email newsletter and I love it! Its like having 5 minutes and reading a magazine. It is from Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner, all about feminism, style, health and politics. 

Lush Tisty Tosty 
This is a lovely floral bath bomb, which leaves your skin feeling oh so soft. It also contains rose buds which float around in your bath, so cute!! 

Next Floral Bloom
You know me and my love for Next perfume (my favourite being Velvet Bloom) This is their Spring edition, and it has a beautiful fresh fragrance. I would compare it to See By Chloe, and I always find that their perfumes are super long lasting and smell a lot more expensive than they are. 

Givenchy Mascara
I received this mascara in My Little Box, a monthly subscription beauty box, and oh my goodness, it is incredible!! I really want to buy the full size but it is quite expensive. It makes my lashes so long and full. I am so impressed!!

Lipsticks
I am enjoying bringing back coral shades now that the weather is getting warmer, and we can almost see summer around the corner. As always I am loving Mac lipsticks (they are here to stay in my collection) I am wearing Brave most days, which is a Satin pink shade. But also loving how bright All Fired Up is, it is a bright pinky coral shade with a Retro Matte Finish. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Primer
As someone with oily skin, I am always testing primers to make sure they keep my foundation in place, and this one has come out on top. It is suitable for blemish prone skin as the tea tree acts as an antibacterial and it feels really fresh to pop on your skin before your makeup. This one has actually almost run out, so I am going to order a new one because I love it so much! 

What have you been enjoying this Spring? Anything I should add to my basket?

Thankyou so much for reading!

Lots of love, B xxx




6 comments

  1. Everyone seems to love Mac'a brave lipstick. Even though it's not a coral I think you should try out Mac's patisserie lipstick! It's such a lovely shade :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thankyou!! I'm going shopping tomorrow so I will be sure to try it on :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!! You should try Runway Hit by Mac , a lovely coral shade with the Retro Matte finish! I'm obsessed!

    Georgia Rose X

    www.justgeorgiarose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good!! Thankyou so much I will have a little look :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Caitlin Moran, I haven't bought this book yet but I can't wait to read it! x

    www.bethanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone raves about MAC lipsticks. One day I will try one! Haha. I love Caitlin Moran, but haven't read this book. I'll have to pop it in my basket! :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete