Do Something Good Today • CoppaFeel

Tuesday, 12 April 2016


Hello lovely ladies!!

This time a week ago, one of my closest friend's was off to hospital because she found a lump, a lump she thought was breast cancer. She hadn't checked herself properly before and had only just noticed it. Thankfully, she is ok, a little shaken, but the first thing she did was tell everyone else to get checking and get checking properly!! 

As a blogger I have the ability to reach out to a fair few of you, so thought I would use this opportunity to remind you all to CHECK YOUR BOOBS! Go on, do it now, what are you waiting for!?


I have spent a lot of time on the CoppaFeel website, educating myself, and so should you! Also, if you tend to be a bit forgetful, you can sign up for a free text message every month, which will remind you, so no excuses!!

Checking your boobs regularly is so important to make sure you detect anything different and do something about it, early detection is the key to beating it. 

I feel very passionate about this charity, so set up a direct debit to regularly donate to CoppaFeel - I'm not going to force you to do this too, but you can give as little as £2 a month, and I know I have that to spare to help an incredible charity. 

If you want to have a look at this charity and get involved follow this link and we can all get talking about boobs! 


So go on, Coppa Feel! 

Lots of boob luvin, B xxx

P.s Get spreading the message, tweet about it, blog about it, talk about it!!





3 comments

  1. This is a really great post, thank you for sharing. I've been really good at checking mine since one of my best friends was diagnosed with breast cancer at 25, thankfully she's in remission now :) x

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, a lot of woman and girls need help to know what they are doing is right xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, a lot of woman and girls need help to know what they are doing is right xo

    ReplyDelete