My Little Box • April

Tuesday, 19 April 2016


Good Afternoon! 

The weather is so gorgeous today, and this little box was such a delight to receive, it made me feel so Summery!

If you don't know, My Little Box is a subscription company, where you pay £11 a month and receive a surprise box every month and each month has a different theme, all of which have 3 beauty goodies in.

This months box has a gorgeous floral peach theme, its so pretty!!

The idea of the box this month is My Little Flower Book, so that you can empty it of all its beauty goodness and fill it back up with 'secrets' and then pop it into your bookshelf and it fits in disguise. I love this idea and I am going to make it into a little memory box.


First of all is this sweet little box which contains seeds so you can grow a little garden on your window sill. I probably won't end up using this because I can't even keep a cactus alive, but I still think it's cute.

Secondly, tucked up in the little box, was this 'Travel Pouch' which is designed to pop your lingerie in when you are packing. I love the colours of it, and it feels so luxurious!

My favourite part of the box is always when I open the Beauty bag because I have received some lovely bits before like a Nars Blush and Givenchy Mascara. I don't want to say I was disappointed this month, I just prefer to get makeup bits because, well I love makeup more than soap! 
But L'Occitane soap is gorgeous! This one smells like Peonies, and I know from having their soaps before that the scent really stays around and makes you smell delicious all day!

Their own brand beauty bit of the month, is this face mask. I have always been really pleased with My Little Beauty range and have used all of them up which I have received before. This mask smells so fresh, and when you first put it on your face its white but when you gently massage it in it turns peach. Cute!

Lastly was this bottle of nail varnish from NailsInc. It is the shade Kensington Caviar Base Coat. Just as I am typing I have just applied it to some of my fingers, and it is very lightly tinted, so leaves your nails looking shiny and super healthy. I might just finish them off now. NailsInc polishes are really good and I have always found them to be pretty long lasting. 

Overall I am happy with it, and excited for the next box already!

If you wanted more information on the monthly subscription box, then visit their website here <<

Do you receive any monthly subscription boxes?

>> I know it hasn't been long since I did the March Little Box review, firstly where is the time going!?! But also I have had a lot on my mind recently, I will do a catch up post soon, I'm still here just my posts are a few and far between at the time being... <<

Thankyou for reading, 

lots of love,

B xxx





No comments

Post a Comment