My Little Box • March

Friday, 1 April 2016


Hey lovelies! 

Its another month and time for another My Little Box.

March's box is My Little Bubble box, and it is as always delightful. All these beauty bits were wrapped up with a bow and sealed with a balloon. 



Tucked inside were..

Garancia Foaming face wash- This is lovely and smells incredible. The label are in french so I can't really tell you much about it and I did have to guess that is in fact a face wash. 

My Little Beauty Bubble Blush - A liquid cheek and lip stain. I haven't used this yet because I prefer powder blushes, but I haven't been disappointed with their previous beauty items.

Givenchy Mascara- AMAZING. I have completely fallen in love with this mascara, it is super lengthening and Ive been wearing it alone without eyeliner. Its great that I can use this tester included in the box because retail price is £25.

My Little Beauty Eye Liner - This is a pen eyeliner, the colour is ok, but I am not a massive fan.


My Little Beauty, Beauty Blender- I love to use beauty blenders because they leave your foundation looking flawless, and I was going to buy a new one before I received this box, so I am so glad it was included in the box! 

My Little Beauty hair brush - as someone who always loses their hairbrush I am glad to have a backup.

There was quite a bit in this months box, I have read other peoples reviews on it and some people weren't loving it that much. I have to say I do like it, mainly because the mascara is incredible. And for only £11 per box I think it is worth it, it is such a treat to receive one every month and have new bits to experiment with. 

If you wanted more information on the monthly subscription box, then visit their website here <<

Do you receive any monthly subscription boxes?

Thankyou for reading, 

lots of love,

B xxx


5 comments

  1. A Givenchy Mascara!? WOW! I want this box just for that! How cute is that hairbrush though! Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was amazing!! I got Nars Orgasm blush before too! I defiantly recommended it - some months are better than others :) thanks for the comment beautiful! Xx

      Delete
  2. I was thinking of subscribing to this box, it's not a bad price for everything included, but I wasn't sure on the theme of this month's. I might wait and see what they have planned for next month! X Www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of subscribing to this box, it's not a bad price for everything included, but I wasn't sure on the theme of this month's. I might wait and see what they have planned for next month! X Www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this for the first time and got the March box.. really wasn't impressed. I didn't get quite the same as you and it all just seemed a bit cheap. It's a shame because I really liked the look of some of the earlier boxes!

    aliterarycocktail.com

    ReplyDelete