Cute OOTD | Spring

Saturday, 7 May 2016



Hello beautifuls!!

I am so excited now that is Spring, and we can stop wearing a million layers, wellies and rain coats. 

I am a stripy top and jeans kind of gal, as you can see!

Anyway I picked up these cute bits to freshen up my wardrobe a little bit (I was told I didn't need anymore stripy tops, but really, can you have too many!?) 


These grey jeans are from Next, they are called leggings, but they are just super skinny jeans. I had these in black from their summer 2015 collection and I wore them so much that they were practically falling apart (I loved them). They are super comfortable and stay skinny, because they do a petite range it is a god send to me, being only 5ft, jeans tend to carry on down past my toes but these are perfect. 

The soft stripy top is from Newlook, it was only £7.99 and it is the perfect everyday top. It is thick enough so you can't see your bra through it (yay!!) I usually find that that is a problem with white tops. It is also 3/4 length sleeve, which I love for summer.

The brown tan pumps are from H&M, I actually had the exact same pair last year (I am a creature of habit) but Dudley ate them, and I just had to get them again because they are super cute and go with anything. 

To finish off this minimal cute outfit, I have chosen this sweet little bangle from Next. It is silver (in colour) and has a little knot in it. It reminded me of Kate Spade's knot rings, obviously without the price tag. 

For lipstick, I am loving Mac's Brave and practically wear it every day. It is the perfect pink shade which goes well with a little bronzer and long lashes.

What clothes are you loving this Summer?

Loadsa love, B xxx




No comments

Post a Comment