LIFE | Where Have I Been?

Monday, 9 May 2016




Hello lovely blog readers.

I have been away, and I am so sorry, but life got a bit hectic after March, let me explain. 

Ok, so in my What I've Been Upto post, I had been pretty busy, I was here there and everywhere seeing friends and working a lot, I also didn't have many spare pennies to get new makeup and review it on here. 

On that day, I had a car accident. And, it was horrible. I was on my way to work on a busy dual carriageway and someone drove into me, sending my car spinning and hitting the central reservation. Then they drove away, leaving me super confused and scared. Suddenly I had paramedics in my car asking me if I was ok, and strangers peering in telling me they saw the other car drive away. I was in shock and couldn't stop crying. The police came and my car was taken away. It was probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I can't really remember what happened now, and I am so grateful that I came out ok. Lets face it, it could have been a lot worse, but it has affected my confidence and everything has been a bit chaotic and stressful.

My car was then written off, and it has been phone call after phone call to the police and insurance companies, trying to sort it all out. I then had to quickly get my sisters car sorted so I had something to drive and I think from the shock I had an aching back and came down with a really sore throat. 

I have only just been able to sort it out and managed to get the money back from my car and put a deposit onto a new car which is exciting but also daunting because all I can think about is the crash and if it will happen again. 

Having this time away from social media has helped me get back on track and make plans for LifeWithB and I missed writing so much (I know I published a few posts but not as many as I like to) and I will keep you updated as much as possible!

So hopefully now that everything has settled down again, I get back to blogging more regularly and get back to talking lipsticks and mascaras :D

Thankyou for reading and see you very soon!

Lots of love, B xxx













1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh, that's so awful :( I'm so sorry that happens to you. Some drivers are just knobs - can't believe the driver just drove off and left you. Good luck with your new car! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete