MAC FANFARE

Monday, 16 May 2016




Hello! 

How are you today? 

Recently I went to MAC and obviously couldn't resist adding a new lipstick to my collection. I wanted to get one perfect for Spring/ Summer, and one I could wear everyday. 

I tried a couple on and loved Fanfare.
It is a Creamsheen lipstick, so has a glossy finish. My favourite finish is Satin, so to wear Creamsheen I like to pop a lip liner underneath to intensify the colour and give it a good base to sit on. 


This shade is currently sold out on Mac's official website, probably because it is the perfect colour for Spring. It is a soft rosy pink shade, with a hint of coral. 

I have a pale cool skin tone and this really warms it up, it would pair really well with a rose gold eyeshadow and Nars Orgasm blush - which has a gold shimmer to it. 

My other favourite everyday lipstick is Brave by Mac which is more of a dusty pink, because that is has a Satin finish I find it lasts a lot longer than Creamsheen. But applying it with a brush or on top of a lipliner it lasts so much longer than it would without a base, because it is so glossy.



Here it is on ^ I wore it with, Revlon Colourstay foundation in Buff, 
Collection Concealer in Fair,
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent, 
Rimmel Brow This Way brow palette in Medium Brown,
Nars Blush in Orgasm,
with lots of Rimmel Colossal Mascara.

Which is your favourite lipstick for Spring / Summer?

Thankyou for reading and see you very soon!

Lots of love, B xxx





No comments

Post a Comment