The Daily Face | Summer

Monday, 23 May 2016


Hello blogging bees! 

How is everyone today? Thankyou for coming to my blog for a little beauty reading. 

My daily face is pretty simple at the moment. I have scaled back the eyeshadow and loving having a much more simple makeup look, with lots of mascara and bronzer instead.

Ok, so first of all I start with a primer.
I have oily skin, so primer is a MUST to make sure your makeup isn't going anywhere. I use The Body Shop Tea Tree one because it is suitable for blemish prone skin. 

I then use Collection Concealer in Fair because it is a pretty high coverage thick concealer it is perfect for concealing dark circles and any redness. I blend this in using a beauty blender. 

For foundation, I use my all time favourite which is Revlon Colourstay for Oily/ Combination skin in shade Buff. I apply this using a foundation brush by Crown, or with a beauty blender. I love the finish of this foundation it is super high coverage and lasts all day. 

To keep all of that in place I pop on some pressed powder with a beauty blender, I have brought and rebrought Rimmel Stay Matte powder for years, I LOVE it and its really good value for money. 

To finish off my face I use Next's Shimmer Brick, I wrote a whole review on it HERE. I love it  and apply it to my cheekbones, my forehead / temples and jawline. 
I then use Nars Orgasm blush because it has a gold shimmer so goes really well with the bronzer and is perfect for summer. 

For brows I use the Rimmel Brow This Way palette, using an angled brush and creating an arch and filling them in (as you can see it has been well loved)

Keeping your eyes pretty simple it gives you extra time in bed in the morning (yes!) so I have just been layering up the mascara for super long lashes. I have gone back to using Maybellines Colossal mascara which is really good for building up lots of length and doesn't smudge. 

Finally for makeup, I use Mac's Brave lipstick. Which is a satin dusty pink shade, it is perfect to wear everyday and I find it goes with everything. I actually need to buy a new one because I've nearly used all of this one up!

So that is it for my everyday makeup, it really is so simple at the moment and I am loving the extra time in the morning and this is my Daily Face, mwah!


What makeup are you loving at the moment?

Loadsa loving, 

B xxx








2 comments

  1. Your skin looks beautiful here. Love this look!
    Lucie xo | lucieleannexo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely! The Nars Orgasm blush is perfect for summer months too :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete