RADIO 1'S BIG WEEKEND

Wednesday, 1 June 2016


Hello beautiful bloggers! 

Can you believe its June!? I really can't, still feel like we're in March! So happy that the sun has come out though, and I have just had the best weekend ever!

If you follow me on twitter you may know that I managed to get tickets for Radio 1's Big Weekend in Exeter for the Saturday, which meant we would be seeing Jake Bugg, Jess Glynne and Chase & Status. 

Me and Emily have been wanting to go to a Big Weekend for years, I remember lying in her bed before school trying to get tickets about 6 years ago, so I was so so excited to finally be able to go.

I am so in love with these photos so just couldn't help sharing them with you too, I wish I could relive this weekend it was amazing and I won't ever forget it!



My playsuit and raincoat are from Primark, flip flops are black Havianas and sunglasses are from H&M.

I was not ready for this picture, but you can see the details of the playsuit, I loved it!




Emily looking gorgeous! I'm not sure where her top is from, but her jeans are from Topshop, sunglasses are from Newlook and her coat aka my coat is from Newlook 3 years ago.
I'll leave her instagram link below if you want to follow her :)


My lipstick is All Fired Up and Emily's is Modesty (Both MAC)



Jake Bugg was amazing! Could have watched him all day, not to mention that he is beautiful and my crush on him went a bit crazy.




I don't want to ramble on and bombard you with photographs so I will round it up here. 
I really did have one the best weekends ever, I am even rewatching Chase and Status' set as we speak!

I am in a really happy place at the moment and am going to publish a blog post soon on that and other goings on. 

Thankyou all so much for reading!

Are you going to any festivals this year?

Love you all loads, 

B xoxo









1 comment

  1. You both look so gorgeous, I love the playsuit and am so glad you had an amazing weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete