7 DAYS IN MARCH

Friday, 31 March 2017


Hello everyone! 

It's the last day of March, I know what the heck!? I can't believe we're into the fourth month of the year already, where is time going?! I want my money back. 

Because I used to love creating monthly scrapbooks, I decided I would create a mini weekly series this year instead. The past week has been pretty busy for me, I think the fact that the sun decided to make an appearance definitely influenced that. I love it when its sunny, makes me feel so much more motivated and gets me out the house more. 
Here's to many more sunny and warm days as we head in Spring. 

I started this on a Friday, I know, sorry.

 

I booked the weekend off which I was really looking forward to, as I hadn't any time off since November. It was definitely overdue! So I decided to go shopping, I was in desperate need of essentials like makeup remover, dry shampoo, new nail varnish...?

This is the beautiful stand in H&M, I can't help but get drawn in and end up buying 3 new colours, I definitely don't have VERY similar ones at home.

My mum and I ended the day by diving into a bucket of popcorn and waiting for Love Actually 2 on Comic Relief.


On Saturday, I got loads of blogging work done, I spent the day drinking tea, taking pictures, making plans and writing posts. I felt so productive and got so much done, I love working on my blog, so that was a good day.


Sunday came and went pretty quickly. The sun came out and it was beautiful and so warm. It was Mother's Day but my mum was away at the Ideal Home Show staring lovingly at George Clarke, so I got up early and made the most of it. I took my dog Dudley to the beach, it was quite a walk down to it but once you get there it is so worth the walk. 
We used to come here all the time as children, I have so many fond memories of swimming in the sea, having bbq's and playing make believe games with our best friends. 


Monday, meant back to work. I work in retail and on this shift I was on for processing delivery. Slight problem though, the delivery comes in downstairs, our stock room is 3 flights of stairs up and the lift broke down. Cue lots of lifting, carrying and running up and down the stairs all day! I was so tired by the end of it I came home and fell asleep on my bedroom floor as I was trying to reply to emails. Definitely did not have sensible shoes on either! 


Tuesday was pub quiz day! Every other Tuesday, me and the girls from work join forces and get highly competitive in the local pub quiz. The time before this we actually did win, so the game was on. Unfortunately we had a round naming really obscure flags, and our winning title was taken from us. It is always such a laugh, and is always such a nice evening. 


Wednesday was a complete right off for me. I was so ill, I woke up at 5am feeling really sick and dizzy, convinced I had caught the sickness bug from hell that seems to be doing it's rounds. I then had to be up super early for an emergency dentist appointment (long story but my jaw is fucked basically) they stuck so much into my mouth to take impressions of my teeth and even had a contraption stuck in my ears, it was horrendous. After that I came straight home and got back into bed, Dudley joined me, think he could tell I wasn't well. In between sleeping I managed to watch 4 Weddings and a Funeral but I still wasn't feeling great, I don't know what was wrong, I think I was just run down and my body was telling me to rest and get some sleep.




Thursday, another day at work with the lift broken! But I did win some chocolate buttons for  a completion we did a few weeks ago, so that was definitely a good turn of events on an otherwise exhausting day!

How's your week been? I hope you have all enjoyed the nice weather and thankyou again for reading my post!

If you want to see more of what I am upto, come follow me on Instagram and I will give you a follow back - just click here to find me :)

I'll hopefully make this a regular thing on my lil blog so hope you will stick around for that!

Love, Beth xxx












2 comments

  1. Time is really passing by so fast. So glad to hear that you are enjoying working on blog. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We need to make the most of it :) thankyou xxx

      Delete