BLEACH LONDON REVIEW

Wednesday, 26 April 2017



Hellooooo,

Last year I had my hair ombre'd, and the ends were dyed blonde. I was really happy with it, but a few weeks ago I had the urge to dye them purple. I had a fuck it moment and wanted a change.

I picked up this Bleach London Violet Skies, semi permanent hair dye from Boots for about £5, and I was so excited to use it and my hair would be the colour of my pastel lilac dreams.

I followed the instructions to a T, washed it all out, dried it, waiting to see the purple aaaaand... nothing. 

This hair did literally nothing to my hair, if anything it made the blonde a tiny bit darker, but hardly noticeable. I was so disappointed. 

Also I better mention that my blonde hair had been bleached so it was the perfect hair type for this product, yet it didn't seem this dye was pigmented barely at all and looks more like a purple toning conditioner. 

I have to say that the smell isn't too bad and I love the packaging, so it's a shame that it didn't live up to expectations.

After messaging my purple haired friend Linda, she told me she had read some bad reviews on this product too. Maybe I should have investigated before my impulse buy, lesson learnt! Haha!

I am planning on dying my hair with a semi permanent dye for the summer, I think it would be ideal for festivals, so if anyone has any hair dye recommendations for creating lilac hair I would really appreciated it.

Have you tried this hair dye and what was your experience with it? Maybe the other colours in the range are better, I would love to know your thoughts.

Thankyou for reading!

See you soon, Beth xxx







2 comments

  1. It's shocking that this did nothing for you, especially considering your hair type! Hope it hasn't damaged your hair xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so dissapointed :( I was going to post a before and after but there was no point! Hopefully I will find a better one :) xxX

      Delete