TRAVEL BUCKET LIST

Tuesday, 16 May 2017


hello!

I have seen a few people posting their travel bucket lists, so I wanted to show you too where is on my never ending list at the moment. Trust me I've just put on a few, my pinterest board is jam packed of pretty places I want to visit one day. 

I really want to go away and visit somewhere new this year, but I think I'm going to run out of time and money and I have no one to go with and I am way too scared to go alone. 

All these photos are taken off tumblr, and I have reblogged them so they are at the top of my page if you wanted to go check them out too, link here.



First of all is Iceland. I have been wanting to go here for ages, and almost booked it back in 2014 but for some reason decided to go to London instead, I think someone put me off by saying it was super expensive. But I really want to go to the blue lagoon, it looks incredible and so beautiful. 


Amsterdam, again. 
I went in November last year, but it was so cold and rained the whole time and we got lost multiple times so I want to go back in the Summer, and spend time cycling and chilling out in Vondelpark. I don't feel like I saw enough of it last time, so definitely want to make another visit. 


Santorini. 
What blogger doesn't want to visit Santorini? The buildings look beautiful along side the ocean, it is like a photographers heaven, I'm not even put off by the amount of steps you have to climb. I have been to Greece a few times, I love the culture and the food, and the weather isn't too bad either. 


Barcelona is another city I want to visit. Maybe to go for a few days, go and look at all the art the city has to offer, and have some tapas. My mum and sister went a few years ago and loved it and I was so gutted I didn't make it with them. But hopefully I will go in the near future. 


Positano, Italy. I have seen so many pictures on pinterest and tumblr of Positano. The colourful buildings and hotels up the cliff on the Amalfi coast. It just looks incredible, and you can't go wrong with Italian food, ice-cream and pasta? Yes please.

I would love to go travelling around Europe and thought about going inter railing but just never got around to it. 

 I hope to in the next few years visit all of these places, so if I do, do you have any travelling tips or should I add anything to my list? 

Hope you enjoyed reading!

bye for now, B xxx









6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just written a post about my weekend in Barcelona, please check it out. I really want to make it to Amsterdam and Santorini, both looks so beautiful in their own way. GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iceland and Greece are on my bucket list as well! These photos give me such wanderlust, I hope you get to visit all of these one day xx

    Sending light & love your way,
    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look beautiful don't they! Haha same, hope you do too hunny :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! They are all on my list too. One day!! :)

    xo

    Bobbi

    https://bobbihearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete