PICNIC IN THE WOODS

Friday, 9 June 2017




Remember last week when the sun came out for a few days? Yes, its starting to feel like a distant memory to me too. Well we somehow organised about 20 of us to go the woods and have a picnic. This was like some sort of miracle organising that many people, and it didn't rain. I won't expect it to happen for at least another 10 years. 

Well, I took some photos and wanted a place to share them, so I hope you enjoy scrolling through this summery post, it was a very happy day. 


Strawberry taste test, Marks and Spencer's vs Asda.



I love using my polaroid camera, so got this snap of my friend Kady, with her beautiful daughter. 


Even the puppy's were invited, this is Benji.


It actually turned out to be a beautiful sunny day, not like this weather we've been having this week.


Because there was so many of us, it was a bit chaotic, and you didn't really know what to be paying attention to at any time.


I love spontaneous days like these, and really making the most of a day with people you love. It was such a perfect way to spend a day off. 

I hope to make loads of plans for the Summer and capture as many memories as possible, I will of course share them with you on here, as my online scrapbook. 

Have you got any plans for the Summer? Let me know and give me some ideas :)

Lots of love, always, Beth xxx









2 comments

  1. Aw this sounds like such a wonderful time! I laughed out loud about the part of it not happening again for ten years- it's so hard to find a day where everyone is free and the weather is actually good, but I'm glad you did! xx

    Sending light & love your way,
    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's so true though isn't it! Thankyou so much😘😘xxx

      Delete