some songs i'm into right now

Friday, 2 June 2017



~ irrelevant picture i took a year ago ~

hello!

I love reading these types of posts and always interested in finding new music, recently I made a huge playlist on Spotify and have been listening to it ever since, so wanted to share with you some of the songs I am loving at the moment.

I would say my music taste is quite varied, on some days you can find me singing along to Ed Sheeran, anything between the High School Musical soundtrack to The Weeknd and The 1975. 

Some of these songs are new and some of them are really old and I have only just found them again, but they are kind of alternative and quite chilled, hope you enjoy and they find a place on our playlist too.

loving someone - the 1975
i wish - tom misch
heart don't stand a chance - anderson paak
do re mi - blackbear
me & mr jones - amy winehouse
skinny love - bon ivor
the bird - anderson paak
roses - kanye west
simple things - miguel
zombies - childish gambino
drop the game - flume
bubblegum - ashnikko 
netflix & dusse - smino
passionfruit - drake
vcr - the xx
got it good- kaytranada
lost - frank ocean
kiwi - harry styles
dust - the golden age of tv
holdin on - flume
go back home - fkj
halfway - laois
give it to me - homeshake


Hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do, anything I should add to my playlist?

thanks for reading!

see you soon, B xxx












2 comments

  1. I love these kind of posts, I definitely need to talk about the songs I'm loving I'm always listening to new and exciting things from my morning commute. The 1975 are a band I must see live soon because they're music is my favourite and Skinny Love by Bon Iver is one of those songs that sticks with you!

    Great post!

    Emmie
    www.carpediememmie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg the 1975 live would be awesome! Thanks funny! xx

      Delete