7 SUNNY DAYS IN JULY

Monday, 10 July 2017


Last week I took so many pictures, and seen as I haven't done a weekly round up post for a while I thought I would put one together for you. 

Sorry I haven't blogged very much, I have been feeling pretty under the weather when I haven't been at work, I keep going back to bed because of headaches, not fun!

I'll start the week on Sunday because that was the day after my tunes in the dunes post.


We spent the day wondering around Eden in the sun. 
My mum's best friend had come with us to stay, so we took the opportunity to show her around Cornwall, and of course it involved a Cornish pasty for lunch.  Forgotten how much I love these!


On Monday, I took my friend to work with me because she had an induction to come and work with us for a bit. To celebrate her getting a job, we went out for coffee and cake at this amazing cafe called Strong Adolfos, if you're ever near Wadebridge you need to go there!





That evening we went to go and see Baby Driver & it was amazing! Probably one of the best films I have ever seen, if you haven't seen it yet you need to! 

It turns out I didn't take any photos on Tuesday but I went for a run in the morning, then we did a HIIT workout, made tuna pasta for lunch & Love Island, I know, I gave in. 


On Wednesday, we headed to St Ives for a spa day, my mum found a 'good deal' and we got super lost and ended up being late for our treatments. It was such a hot day and we spent the day there before heading into the town for some dinner. St Ives is one of my favourite places in Cornwall, even though it's about 2 hours away from me, I wish I could go there more often.



On Thursday, we went to give blood. I had never done it before but signed up a few months ago, I had to wait for ages because my height / weight wasn't right or something. It was a really nice experience and only lasted about 10 minutes and didn't hurt. I was really worried I would have a panic attack but I was fine and I will definitely do it again. 
I didn't want to show you a picture of a needle, so here is some peonies I brought myself afterwards. I love them!



I worked all day on Friday but before I went in, I visited my friend in her coffee shop and she made me a hot chocolate and we tried to fill out all the games in the free newspaper.


The weekend finally arrived and it was so sunny. We started the day going for a run, doing another HIIT workout (they are bloody hard!) eating strawberries & yoghurt and then going to the beach. 
We went to Caerhays beach, which is on the Roseland Peninsula, a really beautiful part of Cornwall. They have a beach cafe, so we had lunch, the food was amazing and they had music playing, it was like being on holiday. 


Then I was back at work on Sunday and I am in pretty much every day this week as we have a sale on, I'll see you on the other side!

How's your week been?

Thankyou for reading, Beth xxx













2 comments

  1. AWW cornwall looks so beautiful, I would love to visit someday! x

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete